GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need general info (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/45756-need-general-info.html)

me 20-10-2003 01:02 AM

Need general info

Hi,
I'm a middle school student doing a research project on roses and how long
they live in different liquids, e.g. water, orange juice, soda, etc. I would
like some general info on what conditions roses would normally thrive in
such as temperature and sunlight. Also any other important botanical facts
about roses would be helpful. I don't need info on gardening techniques.

Thanks in advance,

JimS. 21-10-2003 08:22 PM

Need general info

"me" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I'm a middle school student doing a research project on roses and how long
they live in different liquids, e.g. water, orange juice, soda, etc. I

would
like some general info on what conditions roses would normally thrive in
such as temperature and sunlight. Also any other important botanical facts
about roses would be helpful. I don't need info on gardening techniques.

Thanks in advance,

Try this FAQ.
This should be most of what you need:
http://www.mc.edu/campus/users/nettl...rofaq-faq.html