Old 21-01-2004, 03:12 AM
Diane

Default A rose question... Heaven on Earth

How can I find out whether 2 roses are the same, and what the parents of a
rose are? The rose is from the Jackson & Perkins catalog, Heaven on Earth.
KORravreli, which I assume is Kordes. On the Kordes website I found a very
similar-looking rose called Sangerhauser Jubilaumsrose. I am curious
whether they are the same, and the parents of Heaven on Earth. I checked
the registration list on ARS.org and didn't find it, nor is it in helpefind
yet. Thanks.

Diane

Old 21-01-2004, 03:50 PM
Tim Tompkins

Modern Roses XI and the 2003 Combined Rose list do not list either name.

If the ARS site does not list the names they are not registered. ARS is the
world registry for rose names.

Tim

m...