Old 22-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Shiva

Default Bolshoi

Anybody grow this? Is it a delish bicolor like Granada,
or just really screaming orangey-red?

Old 25-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Unique Too

Anybody grow this? Is it a delish bicolor like Granada,
or just really screaming orangey-red?

Looks like someone else has spring rose fever. I've still got a few in pots
from last year, no place to put them in the ground and I'm dreaming of ordering
more.

Don't know a thing about the roses you mentioned, sorry.

Old 26-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Shiva

Unique Too wrote:

Looks like someone else has spring rose fever.

Yes indeedy! Last year was so bad between the voles and
the dead bare roots, I actually got apathetic about roses
for a while. However, I have sprung back! I am going to
confine myself to potted roses this year, though.

I've still got a few in pots
from last year, no place to put them in the ground and I'm dreaming of ordering
more.

Two budget circus plants stayed in their pots all winter. Small
pots. I am afraid to look at them! Nice to hear from you!