GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help! New Rose owner.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/57303-help-new-rose-owner.html)

Chris 30-03-2004 05:33 PM

Help! New Rose owner..

I bought a foreclosed house in Salt Lake City that is surrounded by a
dozen Rose plants. I'd call them "bushes", but due to neglect and
snowpack, they all seem to run along the ground like creepers. I have
no experience with Roses, and want to preserve and enhance these
plants, which bloom beautifully ( at least before the snow came ).
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris Parson

ben boorman 01-04-2004 11:54 AM

Help! New Rose owner..

Check with your local rose society

http://utah-rose.com/