Old 24-12-2004, 03:59 PM
RK

Default Searching for a rose

Hi,
I am looking for a rose called VOODOO.
If you know who has the patten, the rose and how to order,imform me so
i may retain one.
Sincerely
RK

Old 24-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Linda

Did you check with Armstrong nurseries? http://www.armstronggardens.com/
I have visited the one in Carlsbad, CA and people order from their site...

--
Have a Great Day!!
Linda

Old 30-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Charles Perry

RK wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a rose called VOODOO.

The Jung seed Co has Vodoo as an own root plant in their 2005
catalog. The own root plants that I have bought from Jung in the
past have all been sourced from J&P.

Regards,

Charles
--
Charles Perry
Reply to:

** A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand **
Old 04-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Adwait Sathe

I order my roses from following web site.
http://www.growquest.com/rose%20sect..._z%20U%20V.htm
They may have what you are looking for.

Old 04-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Adwait Sathe