GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ISO Cecile Bruner bush in Denver (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/93835-iso-cecile-bruner-bush-denver.html)

Tom Steele 10-05-2005 06:10 AM

ISO Cecile Bruner bush in Denver

Does anyone know of a source of Cecile Bruner antique roses in the
Denver area? I've been led to believe it will bloom in the Denver
area. Failing the discovery of a local source, there may be a good one
that could ship one in for me. Any tips genuinely appreciated.

dave weil 10-05-2005 02:43 PM

On Mon, 09 May 2005 23:10:43 -0600, Tom Steele
wrote:

Does anyone know of a source of Cecile Bruner antique roses in the
Denver area? I've been led to believe it will bloom in the Denver
area. Failing the discovery of a local source, there may be a good one
that could ship one in for me. Any tips genuinely appreciated.

I got mine from Antique Rose Emporium. Obviously, I'm very happy with
the plant. You might give them a call and ask them about Denver as
well. They are very helpful on the phone.

Tim Tompkins 12-05-2005 11:12 PM

I recommend www.highcountryroses.com

They have it listed and every plant I have gotten from them has been
EXCELLENT.

Although the ship in 4 or 5" pots the roses are all 'own root' and perform
very well along the front range.

The Denver Rose Society is holding the 'Old Garden Rose' display on June 5
at the Denver Botanical Gardens and I believe we will have Cecile Bruner
available for sale.

Tim