Old 10-05-2005, 06:10 AM
Tom Steele

Default ISO Cecile Bruner bush in Denver

Does anyone know of a source of Cecile Bruner antique roses in the
Denver area? I've been led to believe it will bloom in the Denver
area. Failing the discovery of a local source, there may be a good one
that could ship one in for me. Any tips genuinely appreciated.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:43 PM
dave weil

On Mon, 09 May 2005 23:10:43 -0600, Tom Steele
wrote:

Does anyone know of a source of Cecile Bruner antique roses in the
Denver area? I've been led to believe it will bloom in the Denver
area. Failing the discovery of a local source, there may be a good one
that could ship one in for me. Any tips genuinely appreciated.

I got mine from Antique Rose Emporium. Obviously, I'm very happy with
the plant. You might give them a call and ask them about Denver as
well. They are very helpful on the phone.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Tim Tompkins

I recommend www.highcountryroses.com

They have it listed and every plant I have gotten from them has been
EXCELLENT.

Although the ship in 4 or 5" pots the roses are all 'own root' and perform
very well along the front range.

The Denver Rose Society is holding the 'Old Garden Rose' display on June 5
at the Denver Botanical Gardens and I believe we will have Cecile Bruner
available for sale.

Tim
"Tom Steele" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a source of Cecile Bruner antique roses in the
Denver area? I've been led to believe it will bloom in the Denver
area. Failing the discovery of a local source, there may be a good one
that could ship one in for me. Any tips genuinely appreciated.

Large yellow flowering bush in Denver area? Libertarian Lilly Gardening 0 19-09-2012 07:19 AM
poor Cl. Cecile Brunner! Sis Roses 2 29-05-2004 06:02 AM
Spray Cecile Brunner Cecile Brunner (Cl) Radika Kesavan Roses 15 12-07-2003 04:32 AM
Spray Cecile Brunner Cecile Brunner (Cl) Radika Kesavan Roses 0 10-07-2003 06:17 PM
Cecile Brunner (Cl) dave weil Roses 1 10-07-2003 03:33 PM