Old 06-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Martin

Default Exhibiting Roses

Dear Emma,

There is a short list of roses for exhibition appears on our web site at:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose which is a list of roses preferred
by the current UK National Champion. There is also an article on our site
which lists roses for exhibition with photos of the same which might help.
In addition you have photos of winning exhibits at rose shows to view which
can provide a clue as to what roses are useful for exhibiting. This all
applies to the UK of course, if you would indicate your location I might be
able to provide you with more specific information more suited to your
needs.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Exhibiting roses Martin Gardening 0 06-07-2005 09:23 AM
Exhibiting roses Martin United Kingdom 0 06-07-2005 09:23 AM
Rose Exhibiting Martin Gardening 2 30-06-2005 01:33 PM
Exhibiting Roses Martin Roses 0 29-06-2005 09:36 PM
How to present veg for exhibiting? Janet & Tim Costidell United Kingdom 10 27-08-2003 09:43 PM