GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Different color rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/9807-different-color-rose.html)

VEStrauss 08-03-2003 03:33 PM

Different color rose

I have a rose bush that is producing cabbage like green roses.(thats the only
way I can explain it) This is a new plant and I have never seen anything quite
like it. Does someone have an explanation..Thanks

Bob Bauer 08-03-2003 10:57 PM

Different color rose

On 08 Mar 2003 15:27:06 GMT, (VEStrauss) wrote:

I have a rose bush that is producing cabbage like green roses.(thats the only
way I can explain it) This is a new plant and I have never seen anything quite
like it. Does someone have an explanation..Thanks

Post a picture of it so we can see too. If it is a new sport that is
a truly green rose, it could be worth a lotta money.

Bob Bauer

Tim Tompkins 09-03-2003 03:44 AM

Different color rose

There is an unusual green rose that does not produce a true bloom, it might
be described as 'cabbage'.

The name is "The Green Rose"

Tim

Trevor Ylisaari 15-03-2003 12:20 AM

Different color rose

"VEStrauss" wrote in message
I have a rose bush that is producing cabbage like green roses.(thats the

only
way I can explain it) This is a new plant and I have never seen anything

quite
like it. Does someone have an explanation..Thanks

I have a mini like this. Blooms green, after time it washes out to a very
nice white.
Called Green Ice.

--
Trevor Ylisaari