Old 08-03-2003, 03:33 PM
VEStrauss

Default Different color rose

I have a rose bush that is producing cabbage like green roses.(thats the only
way I can explain it) This is a new plant and I have never seen anything quite
like it. Does someone have an explanation..Thanks
Old 09-03-2003, 03:44 AM
Tim Tompkins

There is an unusual green rose that does not produce a true bloom, it might
be described as 'cabbage'.

The name is "The Green Rose"

Tim

Old 15-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Trevor Ylisaari

"VEStrauss" wrote in message
I have a rose bush that is producing cabbage like green roses.(thats the

only
way I can explain it) This is a new plant and I have never seen anything

quite
like it. Does someone have an explanation..Thanks

I have a mini like this. Blooms green, after time it washes out to a very
nice white.
Called Green Ice.

--
Trevor Ylisaari