Old 30-03-2003, 02:44 PM
James

Default Copywriting for the Agriculture Field

If you have a website dealing with the agriculture field,
or if you're planning to start a new web venture, please
consider the professional Ediwriter's copywriting services
at www.ediwriter.com.

Thank you
James
Old 31-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Gordon Couger

I would like to see the gyrations you try to go through to try to copy right
feed. Patents might be possible in some rare cases but copyrights are for
words and works on paper not processes.

Smoke better stuff and try to find better ideas.

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK
www.couger.com/gcouger
m...

Old 31-03-2003, 08:32 PM
M. Tiefert

In article 3e88287b$1_2@newsfeed, "Gordon Couger" wrote:
I would like to see the gyrations you try to go through to try to copy right
feed. Patents might be possible in some rare cases but copyrights are for
words and works on paper not processes.

Umm, there's a difference between copyright and copywrite. I think he
was talking about writing copy, not about protecting rights.

cheers,

Marj

* * *
Marj Tiefert: http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/
Marj's Mini Mall: http://stores.tiefert.com/
Marjorie's Morning Star: http://newsletter.tiefert.com/
science editing services: http://science.tiefert.com/
Old 31-03-2003, 08:56 PM
James Carville

Gordon,

I'm very sorry but it seems you confuse two different things.
I meant copywriting - writing content, not copyrights - legal
stuff and patents.
Anyway, I guess your advice is relevant anyhow.
Thanks

"Gordon Couger" wrote in message news:3e88287b$1_2@newsfeed...
I would like to see the gyrations you try to go through to try to copy right
feed. Patents might be possible in some rare cases but copyrights are for
words and works on paper not processes.

Smoke better stuff and try to find better ideas.

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK
www.couger.com/gcouger
m...

Old 02-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Gordon Couger

James,

You are write when you say I misinterpreted the way you used the word
right

There is a good market for agriculture writers that understand the subject.
This takes more than a university degree from a J school and few ag courses.
Even a agriculture major in college is just a starting point for
understanding agriculture and the people that make it up.

It is very different than most businesses that are based on the results in
the next quarter. Everyone in it is in for the long haul and it give a very
different out look.

There is a shortage of ag writers across the country and when I was
stringing for news papers I had no trouble find a market for my work. It
didn't pay very well but it could have been built into something that did.

The confusion on this group with cost of production and the price of a crop
is a good indication. Regardless what it cost to produce a crop it's only
value is what I can sell it for or use in for on the farm. Often people
confuse income from framing with jobs that are paid wages here. A farm is a
business.

If you are interested in this kind of work I would contact regional papers
in farm country if I was interested news paper work and the farm magazines
for magazine work. A hand full of free lance work will help you a lot with
either one.

Gordon
om...

I would like to see the gyrations you try to go through to try to copy

right
feed. Patents might be possible in some rare cases but copyrights are

for
words and works on paper not processes.

Smoke better stuff and try to find better ideas.

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK
www.couger.com/gcouger
m...