GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   Who want to come in France? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/20486-who-want-come-france.html)

roythiat 04-05-2003 09:44 PM

Who want to come in France?

Hello,
I don't know if this news-group is really appropriate, but I display this
information:
I have a farm for sale in the center of France, and if you know somebody
that would be interested, you may give him this URL:
http://royjp.chez.tiscali.fr/
There's all informations, and more some nices photos and links about of the
region (Limousin).
Thank you.
Have a nice day.
Roy JP

Jim Cluny 04-05-2003 11:56 PM

Who want to come in France?

Roy

I would think you could get some action from a few high ranking Iraq
ex-officials about now. Their funds should spend right well with your
government so is sure worth a try. They seem to think highly of France and
if the weather isn't a bother should feel right at home on a new farm.

Put some ads in the Eastern papers and see what pops up.

Luck
-=-
Jim Cluny