Old 30-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Red

Default Great Sale

Schumachers is one of the biggest native and adapted plant nurseries in the
area. If your in the market here is a great opportunity. I don't have any
interest in the place except to shop there.

TWO DAY ONLY SALE
..
SATURDAY JULY 30TH & SUNDAY JULY 31ST
..
Let The Fun Begin
This should be the biggest sale of the year. ALL plant material in All sizes
at 1/2 regular price. Buy one 4" pot or buy a trailer load of big trees.
..

SATURDAY JULY 30TH & SUNDAY JULY 31ST
..
We're Just Beginning to Have Fun
Monday August 1st, we will send another e-mail with one dozen amazing coupon
offers. We will be getting pretty crazy-creative in order to come up with
that many high quality Schumacher acceptable coupons. All one dozen coupons
will be good during August only. You will be able to pick up Your
Personalized Set of 12 Coupons, only available at The Nursery, starting
Tuesday August 1st. The sooner you pick them up, the sooner you can use
them.

PS We've been weeding and cleaning up like mad and have discovered one of
the best inventories in Schumacher's History. Cone see us. You like what
you find.

Thanks,

Chip Schumacher and Staff
Schumacher's Hill Country Gardens