Old 06-01-2006, 01:30 PM posted to austin.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Bertina

Default Help, looking for Bourne Gardening (off topic)

Hello,

I'm trying to find the first owner of my Mini Pick-Up, according to the
registry of Austin/British Leyland it should be Bourne Gardening in or near
Helston, Cornwall in March 1978.

Yes, I know, it's a long time ago, never the less, I will not give up (yet).
I've written several emails and letters to cardealers, history centres and
gardening compagnies, unfortunately no one can tell me about Bourne
Gardening.
So that is why I try here; If you have any information (anything at all) or
know where I should inform please contact me (by newsgroup of email).

Almost forgot:
The Mini Pick-Up is exported to the Netherlands in 1995. Pictures of how she
now looks are found he
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bertina3/pickup_01.html

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes,
Bertina

Old 06-01-2006, 01:51 PM posted to austin.gardening
Tex John

Hah! A European El Camino! Cute...

Old 06-01-2006, 04:25 PM posted to austin.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Bertina" wrote in message
l.nl...
[...]

Try on uk.rec.gardening , it's the big newsgroup on gardening in the UK and
a number of the regulars live and works around the Cornwall area.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 06-01-2006, 10:48 PM posted to austin.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Steve Newport

Love it. 1978! Hope you find out.

Suggest you try these current companies - they may be able to point
you in the right direction.

Cornish Garden Services
Foresters Lodge, Treverry Woods, Mawgan, Helston, Cornwall TR12 6BG
Tel: 01326 221373

Eric Bray Garden Services
Willow Cottage, Nancegollan, Helston, Cornwall TR13 0AH
Tel: 01209 831300

Independent Rural Services
Ashdown, Rinsey Croft, Ashton, Helston, Cornwall TR13 9TW
Tel: 01736 763153

Old 06-01-2006, 11:08 PM posted to austin.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Bertina

"Bob Hobden" schreef in bericht

Try on uk.rec.gardening , it's the big newsgroup on gardening in the UK

and
a number of the regulars live and works around the Cornwall area.

--
Regards
Bob
1974 Landrover S111 SWB 2.25 petrol Hardtop (For Sale)
1987 Landrover 90 2.5 petrol Hardtop (stolen, found but not yet back)

Thank you very much Bob, I just posted a message in uk.rec.gardening.

Bertina

Old 06-01-2006, 11:11 PM posted to austin.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Bertina

"Steve Newport" schreef in bericht
Love it. 1978! Hope you find out.

Suggest you try these current companies - they may be able to point
you in the right direction.

Cornish Garden Services
Foresters Lodge, Treverry Woods, Mawgan, Helston, Cornwall TR12 6BG
Tel: 01326 221373

Eric Bray Garden Services
Willow Cottage, Nancegollan, Helston, Cornwall TR13 0AH
Tel: 01209 831300

Independent Rural Services
Ashdown, Rinsey Croft, Ashton, Helston, Cornwall TR13 9TW
Tel: 01736 763153

Thank you very much for the addresses, I'll contact them!

Thanks,
Bertina