GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cardinal Season? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13575-cardinal-season.html)

Steve Squirtz 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Cardinal Season?

I currently have no less than 14 cardinals in the tree and on the
ground in my back yard. I've never seen more than 2 at a time; this
is kinda neat. I just threw som bread out there, but they vamoosed
and don't seem to want to come back yet. Wish I would have had a
camera.

Theye were driving the squirells crazy.

-sw

Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Cardinal Season?

They love sunflower seeds.

--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/

Steve Squirtz 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Cardinal Season?

"Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts"
wrote:

They love sunflower seeds.

I've got a couple pound of freshly roasted pepitas if they come back.
They seem to have moved on. I saw a few cardinals yesterday around
the same time, too. Maybe they're doing their daily rounds...I'll
check again tomorrow.

-sw