Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Steve Squirtz

Default Cardinal Season?

I currently have no less than 14 cardinals in the tree and on the
ground in my back yard. I've never seen more than 2 at a time; this
is kinda neat. I just threw som bread out there, but they vamoosed
and don't seem to want to come back yet. Wish I would have had a
camera.

Theye were driving the squirells crazy.

-sw
Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts

They love sunflower seeds.

--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Steve Squirtz

"Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts"
wrote:

They love sunflower seeds.

I've got a couple pound of freshly roasted pepitas if they come back.
They seem to have moved on. I saw a few cardinals yesterday around
the same time, too. Maybe they're doing their daily rounds...I'll
check again tomorrow.

-sw

Cardinal flower Jangchub Texas 0 18-03-2007 02:37 AM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cardinal Flower [email protected] Gardening 0 07-09-2005 05:17 AM
Cardinal Flower- Can I trim it back and still have it bloom? Andyd Texas 0 20-06-2005 08:33 PM
Cardinal Flower- Can I trim back in mid-summer??? Andyd Texas 0 08-11-2004 05:44 PM
Lobelia cardinalis (Cardinal Plant) Ross Vandegrift Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 24-07-2003 08:22 PM