Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Pietje Bell

Default hi

Can anyone send me an URL of garden seed shops in USA or Canada
I try to find here in Holland seeds of Big Beef Tomatoe (hybride)
But i cannot find nothing here?
Any info very much appreciated.

Greeting Piet Bell
mail to:

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
gruber

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Pietje Bell wrote:
Can anyone send me an URL of garden seed shops in USA or Canada
I try to find here in Holland seeds of Big Beef Tomatoe (hybride)

I've bought seeds from this source in the past. Very good service.
http://www.heirloomseeds.com/

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

They are a good company, except for the fact that they don't carry Big Beef
or any hybrid seeds, and don't ship to New Zealand.

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
gruber

y.com...
Pietje Bell wrote:
Can anyone send me an URL of garden seed shops in USA or Canada
I try to find here in Holland seeds of Big Beef Tomatoe (hybride)

I've bought seeds from this source in the past. Very good service.
http://www.heirloomseeds.com/

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

They are a good company, except for the fact that they don't carry Big

Beef
or any hybrid seeds, and don't ship to New Zealand.

Or Holland, which is probably more relevant...

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
d.tilson

Pietje Bell wrote:

Can anyone send me an URL of garden seed shops in USA or Canada
I try to find here in Holland seeds of Big Beef Tomatoe (hybride)
But i cannot find nothing here?
Any info very much appreciated.

Greeting Piet Bell
mail to:

Hi Piet,

You might try:
http://www.qnet.com/~johnsonj/

I'm not sure she lists *every* seed catalog there is, but she's got most
of them.
You might check the list of "Companies Outside North America" to see if
you can find something near you.

If that doesn't work, they're at:
http://www.tomatogrowers.com/midseason.htm
http://www.seedman.com/Rachel/Tomato.htm
http://www.ferry-morse.com/VDESCRIP.htm
http://www.veseys.com/store.cfm?product=1322
http://www.gurneys.com/search.asp?ca...sub_cat_nbr=26
http://www.burpee.com/shopping/prod_...&pos=undefined
http://www.willhiteseed.com/store/as...rchFor=&PT_ID=

I don't know who can/will ship to Europe, but it's a place to start.

Good luck!

Dale