Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
WSZsr

Default Need gardening help please!

I am looking for a website that tells me how to care of the various shrubs
and perrenials in my yard. Especially, what should be pruned or cut back
and when.

I have Red Yucca that has become huge, a bi-colored iris, various types of
holly, spanish lavender, plus may others and have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions for a good website?

Thanks

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Brian Martin

Go get Jerry Bakers book Plants are like people too...has tons on info. You
can also go to his website and email them with any question you have they
have always responded to my questions very quickly.
Lorraine
Waller, TX

news

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Kevin Dykes

I work for a company called Landscaping Needs and we have a free email
newsletter that provides the very information you are looking for. Pat
Dean, the owner and a Master Gardener, writes our monthly articles,
provides details of what & when to do things in your garden, etc. Very
helpful information!

You can subscribe at our website - http://www.landscapingneeds.com.

Thanks

Kevin Dykes