GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for tomatillos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13734-looking-tomatillos.html)

Victor M. Martinez 05-04-2003 11:11 AM

Looking for tomatillos

I'd like to grow some tomatillos this year, has anybody seen them for
sale?

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Karen 05-04-2003 11:11 AM

Looking for tomatillos

"WSZsr" wrote in
:
At Lowes or HD in Round Rock - can't remember which.

I saw them at the HD at the Arboretum.

Karen

Mr. Chaos 007 05-04-2003 11:11 AM

Looking for tomatillos

I have them in 4" pots for $1.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

Joe Doe 05-04-2003 11:11 AM

Looking for tomatillos

In article , "Mr. Chaos 007"
wrote:

I have them in 4" pots for $1.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

What other kinds of tomato transplants do you stock? I could not find an
answer on your web site. It is too late for this year for me but do you
stock heirlooms as transplants? I saw Brandywine at Wall-mart but have
not really looked at real nurseries to see what their offerings are on
the heirloom front.

Roland

Ruth Shear 12-04-2003 03:44 AM

Looking for tomatillos

G'day

A while ago Victor M. Martinez wrote:

I'd like to grow some tomatillos this year, has anybody seen them for
sale?

Just bought some this week at Natural Gardener. In addition to the usual
green ones, they had some purple ones too! Let's see if I can actually
get them to fruit this year. My last attempt a few years ago either
didn't produce, or something got to them before I did.

DrRuth

Victor M. Martinez 12-04-2003 04:08 AM

Looking for tomatillos

Ruth Shear wrote:
Just bought some this week at Natural Gardener. In addition to the usual
green ones, they had some purple ones too! Let's see if I can actually

Thanks! I actually got some last week at Gardens of the Ancients. They have
an amazing selection of unusual peppers!

B.Server 12-04-2003 03:56 PM

Looking for tomatillos

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:57:57 +0000 (UTC),
(Victor M. Martinez) wrote:

Ruth Shear wrote:
Just bought some this week at Natural Gardener. In addition to the usual
green ones, they had some purple ones too! Let's see if I can actually

Thanks! I actually got some last week at Gardens of the Ancients. They have
an amazing selection of unusual peppers!

Interesting. I just looked at their website and it does not list live
plants in any form or fashion. They are missing a bet on their
marketing, particularly this time of year. Looked a few other
headings and the website seems to be a work in progress. For example,
the second ("next") page of the medicinal herbs returns a page not
found from the server. Guess driving by is the solution. Thanks for
the tip.