Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Looking for tomatillos

I'd like to grow some tomatillos this year, has anybody seen them for
sale?

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Karen

"WSZsr" wrote in
:
At Lowes or HD in Round Rock - can't remember which.

I saw them at the HD at the Arboretum.

Karen

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Mr. Chaos 007

I have them in 4" pots for $1.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Joe Doe

In article , "Mr. Chaos 007"
wrote:

I have them in 4" pots for $1.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

What other kinds of tomato transplants do you stock? I could not find an
answer on your web site. It is too late for this year for me but do you
stock heirlooms as transplants? I saw Brandywine at Wall-mart but have
not really looked at real nurseries to see what their offerings are on
the heirloom front.

Roland

Old 12-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Ruth Shear

G'day

A while ago Victor M. Martinez wrote:

I'd like to grow some tomatillos this year, has anybody seen them for
sale?

Just bought some this week at Natural Gardener. In addition to the usual
green ones, they had some purple ones too! Let's see if I can actually
get them to fruit this year. My last attempt a few years ago either
didn't produce, or something got to them before I did.

DrRuth
Old 12-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Ruth Shear wrote:
Just bought some this week at Natural Gardener. In addition to the usual
green ones, they had some purple ones too! Let's see if I can actually

Thanks! I actually got some last week at Gardens of the Ancients. They have
an amazing selection of unusual peppers!

Tomatillos groober Texas 9 22-08-2003 11:12 PM
Tomatillos and other growing tomatoes... Cindy Huffman North Carolina 2 13-08-2003 02:12 PM
Tomatillos Kristen Edible Gardening 8 03-08-2003 07:09 PM
craig's tomatillos Siouxzi North Carolina 0 05-05-2003 04:56 PM
Looking for tomatillos Victor M. Martinez Texas 4 19-03-2003 08:44 PM