GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vine with minature grapes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/147008-vine-minature-grapes.html)

MAP 25-06-2006 03:18 AM

Vine with minature grapes

We live out in Bastrop County in the pine trees. Vines love it out here.
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mary Ann

Victor Martinez 25-06-2006 06:32 AM

Vine with minature grapes

MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Mike Harris 26-06-2006 04:14 PM

Vine with minature grapes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's what it sounds like to me as well. Very invasive and will cover /
smother whole trees.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

charliekilo 28-06-2006 11:54 PM

Vine with minature grapes

. com...
MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's what it sounds like to me as well. Very invasive and will cover /
smother whole trees.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

They taste horrible but make a pretty respectable wine...for a homemade
style of wine.

OmManiPadmeOmelet 29-06-2006 02:45 PM

Vine with minature grapes

MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's what it sounds like to me as well. Very invasive and will cover /
smother whole trees.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

They taste horrible but make a pretty respectable wine...for a homemade
style of wine.

Do wear rubber gloves when you pick them tho' or, not only will they
stain your fingers, your hands will itch for days!

They do make an amazing jelly too. :-)
Mom juiced them with a victorio strainer to get rid of the skins and
seeds, them made jelly.

It was very good!

She also did dewberries the same way.
--