Old 25-06-2006, 03:18 AM posted to austin.gardening
MAP

Default Vine with minature grapes

We live out in Bastrop County in the pine trees. Vines love it out here.
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mary Ann

Old 25-06-2006, 06:32 AM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez

MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 26-06-2006, 04:14 PM posted to austin.gardening
Mike Harris

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's what it sounds like to me as well. Very invasive and will cover /
smother whole trees.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

Old 28-06-2006, 11:54 PM posted to austin.gardening
charliekilo

. com...
MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's what it sounds like to me as well. Very invasive and will cover /
smother whole trees.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

They taste horrible but make a pretty respectable wine...for a homemade
style of wine.

Old 29-06-2006, 02:45 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

MAP wrote:
There's a new vine that I've noticed this year that looks like it has
minature grapes. Any ideas?

Mustang grapes?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's what it sounds like to me as well. Very invasive and will cover /
smother whole trees.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

They taste horrible but make a pretty respectable wine...for a homemade
style of wine.

Do wear rubber gloves when you pick them tho' or, not only will they
stain your fingers, your hands will itch for days!

They do make an amazing jelly too. :-)
Mom juiced them with a victorio strainer to get rid of the skins and
seeds, them made jelly.

It was very good!

She also did dewberries the same way.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

more grapes vs better grapes [email protected][_2_] Gardening 4 08-07-2013 01:10 AM
minature rose pest Dana Schultz Roses 3 31-05-2005 06:01 AM
Minature cattails RED1102 Ponds 12 19-04-2004 03:03 PM
Growing Micro/Minature Roses Indoors Marshall Dermer Roses 7 12-03-2004 11:24 PM
Minature lady bird - or pest? Paul D.Smith United Kingdom 12 15-07-2003 09:59 AM