Old 26-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Rusty Mase

Default Gardening with Native Plants

I think that is the name of the Sally and Andy Wysoski (?) book. Is
it good? I was thinking of recommending a friend buy it. As a
landscape anarchist, I am not good advice on landscape design. The
cover of the book looks like the effect my friend wants to achieve.

Thanks,

Rusty Mase

Old 26-04-2003, 07:44 PM
animaux

They've written several books, two of which I love. One is about prairie
gardening, the other is called "Landscape Revolution." All of their books are
well written and beautifully done with photographs. Jill Nokes has a better
resource book titled "Native Texas Plants" where she not only describes best
conditions, but how to propagate and germinate many of them. Most, in fact.

Less and less and less turf is my style!

Victoria

Old 28-04-2003, 03:44 PM
dt

"Wasowski" will make it easier to find. ;-)

Everything I've seen by them has been good.

Dale

wrote:

I think that is the name of the Sally and Andy Wysoski (?) book. Is
it good? I was thinking of recommending a friend buy it. As a
landscape anarchist, I am not good advice on landscape design. The
cover of the book looks like the effect my friend wants to achieve.

Thanks,

Rusty Mase

News==----

Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via

Encryption =---