GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   porch swing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/18627-porch-swing.html)

Catbird 27-04-2003 02:56 AM

porch swing

This may be a little off topic but where in town can I find a porch swing? I
casually looked around in Home Depot today and didn't see anything.

Does anyone know where to find teacup (mini or micromini) african violets
locally?

Thanks.

--
Catbird

"Oh-oh, her schizo is about to phrenia" - Bob Hope

Rusty Mase 28-04-2003 04:08 PM

porch swing

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:52:35 GMT, "Catbird"
wrote:

This may be a little off topic but where in town can I find a porch swing? I
casually looked around in Home Depot today and didn't see anything.

Greenhouse Mall on Hwy 620 north of 2222 probably has as good a
selection as anyone.

Rusty Mase

Crystal 29-04-2003 03:32 AM

porch swing

If you feel like a little drive. I bought one recently at Sutherlands in
Marble Falls. The drive was actually nice I enjoyed the wildflowers along
the way.
wrote:

This may be a little off topic but where in town can I find a porch

swing? I
casually looked around in Home Depot today and didn't see anything.

Greenhouse Mall on Hwy 620 north of 2222 probably has as good a
selection as anyone.

Rusty Mase

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Texensis 29-04-2003 05:56 PM

porch swing

"Crystal" wrote in message
| If you feel like a little drive. I bought one recently at
Sutherlands in
| Marble Falls. The drive was actually nice I enjoyed the wildflowers
along
| the way.
.s.n.i.p.

Callahan's General Store usually has them.