GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need a weater well pump set-up (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/48388-need-weater-well-pump-set-up.html)

Gene 10-12-2003 02:03 AM

Need a weater well pump set-up

Where is the best place in the Austin area to buy a
new submersible pump, 1.25" threaded S80 PVC
pipe, etc. We also want a Franklin PumpTec controller.
If you know of a good supplier of quality pumps, etc. -
please advise.

Also need a good price:-)

THANKS,
Gene

--
eMail:

Robbin 12-12-2003 12:32 AM

Need a weater well pump set-up

Gene

I don't know the best place but Hamilton Electric on E. Airport is great on
all motors. I bought a Pump Saver for my well pump from them a few years ago
as well as a jet pump for my above ground storage tank. Here is a link to
the Pump Saver.
http://www.symcominc.com/233/index.html