Old 10-12-2003, 02:03 AM
Gene

Default Need a weater well pump set-up

Where is the best place in the Austin area to buy a
new submersible pump, 1.25" threaded S80 PVC
pipe, etc. We also want a Franklin PumpTec controller.
If you know of a good supplier of quality pumps, etc. -
please advise.

Also need a good price:-)

THANKS,
Gene

--
eMail:

Old 12-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Robbin

Gene

I don't know the best place but Hamilton Electric on E. Airport is great on
all motors. I bought a Pump Saver for my well pump from them a few years ago
as well as a jet pump for my above ground storage tank. Here is a link to
the Pump Saver.
http://www.symcominc.com/233/index.html

Help with pump set up Cliff100 Ponds 1 25-10-2012 10:15 PM
Well well! mark United Kingdom 6 11-03-2009 11:51 PM
Well well! Gordon H[_3_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 10:23 PM
Well well! Judith in France United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 05:40 PM
RPM one set or rules for posters and one set for moderators and a rogue moderator playing his own tune! ~Roy~ Ponds 0 22-03-2007 02:53 AM