GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Veronica, I never got any frogfruit (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/49739-veronica-i-never-got-any-frogfruit.html)

J Kolenovsky 06-01-2004 12:46 AM

Veronica, I never got any frogfruit

Mailing address:

Celestial Habitats
5116 Bissonnet, # 257
Bellaire, TX 77401
-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

animaux 06-01-2004 02:02 PM

Veronica, I never got any frogfruit

You told me here you found a source so I didn't sent any. My name is Victoria,
not Veronica.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:13:58 -0600, J Kolenovsky opined:

Mailing address:

Celestial Habitats
5116 Bissonnet, # 257
Bellaire, TX 77401

J Kolenovsky 07-01-2004 12:08 AM

Veronica, I never got any frogfruit

At least I got the "V" right. :) I thought I found a source. It was
eliminated.

If you have some to send, my address is: =

Celestial Habitats
5116 Bissonnet, # 257
Bellaire, TX 77401

Thanks,

J. Kolenovsky

=

animaux 07-01-2004 02:38 PM

Veronica, I never got any frogfruit

Will do, but after this cold snap.

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:27:29 -0600, J Kolenovsky opined: