Old 06-01-2004, 12:46 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Veronica, I never got any frogfruit

Mailing address:

Celestial Habitats
5116 Bissonnet, # 257
Bellaire, TX 77401
-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 06-01-2004, 02:02 PM
animaux

You told me here you found a source so I didn't sent any. My name is Victoria,
not Veronica.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:13:58 -0600, J Kolenovsky opined:

Mailing address:

Celestial Habitats
5116 Bissonnet, # 257
Bellaire, TX 77401

Old 07-01-2004, 12:08 AM
J Kolenovsky

At least I got the "V" right. I thought I found a source. It was
eliminated.

If you have some to send, my address is: =

Celestial Habitats
5116 Bissonnet, # 257
Bellaire, TX 77401

Thanks,

J. Kolenovsky

=

Old 07-01-2004, 02:38 PM
animaux

Will do, but after this cold snap.

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:27:29 -0600, J Kolenovsky opined: