Old 18-03-2004, 02:07 PM
Elizabeth

Default Spring is in the air...

I was getting ready for work yesterday morning, and heard a loud and
insistant *chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp*. I had recently put up a new bird
house, so I went to take a look. Sure enough, a little male house sparrow
was sitting on the perch, calling out to the females in the neighborhood.
He made a connection, and it looks like we'll have baby sparrows on the back
porch soon.

Went to "Green 'N' Growing" yesterday and picked up a nice selection of
herbs for the garden. Got a few in the ground and set the others nearby for
planting. They even had some of my favorite African Blue Basil.

I love this time of year.

--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/