Old 15-09-2004, 03:58 AM
nsmith01tx

Default fence/landscape contractor recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a good landscape or fence contractor?

I have about 75' of 6' fence to have installed.
I also need some retaining walls built (drystack probably),
some flower gardens to be put in, and a large amount of topsoil
and turf to be laid.

I'd prefer to deal with an individual who has their own crew, but I'll
take any recommendation.

Thanks.

Please reply to:
(remove the "NOSPAM" before sending, thanks)

Old 15-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Chris

I've been really happy with Dan Drake at Drake Landscape. I think this is
the number: 388.2226. He does my yard every week for a great price and he's
taken care of some light landscaping stuff, too. I don't think he does
retaining walls and fences, though.
Chris