Old 01-01-2005, 03:10 AM
Red

Default Just a Happy New Year

Thanks for an interesting year and I hope you all have a good and healthy
one in 2005. To those who hate George and those who love him, it is time to
thank the good Lord that we at least have the opportunity to do both. Hope
all your cuttings and seeds produce exceptional plants and that the bugs
don't eat the results.

Happy New Year One and All

Cliff

Old 01-01-2005, 03:33 AM
Rusty Mase

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:10:31 GMT, "Red" wrote:

Happy New Year One and All

Same here! My crop this year will include Carribean red habeneros as
my supply from previous years stored in the freezer is running low. I
like chili con caso that makes your forehead sweat before you taste
the heat!

Rusty Mase
Old 01-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Red" wrote:

Thanks for an interesting year and I hope you all have a good and healthy
one in 2005. To those who hate George and those who love him, it is time to
thank the good Lord that we at least have the opportunity to do both. Hope
all your cuttings and seeds produce exceptional plants and that the bugs
don't eat the results.

Happy New Year One and All

Cliff

Nice greeting. :-)

Thank you, and the same back to you!

I have two ripe tomatoes in the greenhouse to harvest! G
They were on there tho' when I bought them 2 months ago.
Seems that daylight length really does matter. They are growing rich,
thick foliage but are not blooming.

Looks like they will just be a good head start this spring, if they live
thru March!

They should...
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and chocolate covered
strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO- What a ride."

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Natalie United Kingdom 3 01-01-2003 09:51 PM
Happy New Year to one and all Steve United Kingdom 2 01-01-2003 12:09 PM
Happy New Year to all Geodyne Permaculture 6 27-12-2002 02:47 AM