Old 18-03-2005, 12:35 AM

Default FS: 1000+ Atkins Recipes, Carb Counter & Program - via auction

Announcement: The following item has been listed for Auction:

. Item Name : 1000+ Atkins Recipes, Carb Counter & Program
. Auction Start : 2005-02-28 03:36:45
. Auction Ends : 2005-03-28 03:36:45
. Starting Bid : 2.50
. Shipping From : United States - Zip Code: 67740
. Category : Home, Garden:Other
. Description : 1000+ Atkins Recipes, Carb Counter & Program *What your getting here is a great deal. It includes:Atkins Program1000+ Low Carb RecipesCarb CounterIf your wanting to find out and get started using the Atkins Program, than this is the deal for you. You can't beat all you get in this Collection for One Low Price. $2.49No waitingBuy todayNo shipping, as all Collections are emailed to you. If you would like to have this sent to you on a cd, just add an additional $5.00 for the cd and the shipping.This is a Buy it Now Auction, so bid only once and its yours.*Shipping Info: No Shipping cost since Collections are emailed to buyer. If you want the Collection on cd, shipping will be $5.00 for the cd and the shipping cost. International bidders, email me for shipping cost. Please provide your complete address for a quote.Payments Accepted:Paypal is my preferred method of payment, email for Paypal is , I also will accept Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Personal Checks (10 days to clear before Collection(s) are sent .Terms: If you aren't completely satisfied, email me for a resolution. Customer satisfaction is my top priority. ** email me any questions***free pongo templates
. All Details at :
http://www.bid-alot.com/auctiondetails.php?id=10932

Message posted by Bid-Alot Online Auction