GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jasmine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/92339-jasmine.html)

David 12-04-2005 08:14 PM

Jasmine

I just planted some Jasmine (white) in a *very* shaded part of my yard. I'm
not sure how much sunlight the area receives, but it's fair to say they'll
only get partial or even just indirect sun. Did I make a mistake? Will the
Jasmine prosper in the shade?

Thanks,
David

Carlos 13-04-2005 12:12 AM

I have a confederate or star jasmine - actually a few of them. The one in
the shade does the best - only gets morning sun. The afternoon sun can
really wreak havoc on some types of them.