Old 12-04-2005, 08:14 PM
David

Default Jasmine

I just planted some Jasmine (white) in a *very* shaded part of my yard. I'm
not sure how much sunlight the area receives, but it's fair to say they'll
only get partial or even just indirect sun. Did I make a mistake? Will the
Jasmine prosper in the shade?

Thanks,
David

Old 13-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Carlos

I have a confederate or star jasmine - actually a few of them. The one in
the shade does the best - only gets morning sun. The afternoon sun can
really wreak havoc on some types of them.

Jasmine Mick United Kingdom 0 24-04-2003 07:08 AM
Is it ok to put an ACER in the same container as jasmine? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 19-04-2003 09:56 PM
Pruning Jasmine Chris Hogg United Kingdom 0 12-04-2003 06:56 PM
Carolina Jasmine Alan Romanchuck Gardening 1 03-03-2003 02:51 PM
transplanting night blooming jasmine Zemedelec Gardening 4 28-02-2003 06:03 PM