Old 13-07-2005, 04:13 PM
dt

Default Pokeweed?

Anybody know where I can find some growing wild? I want to try it as an
herbal remedy to this damn poison ivy.

thanks,

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/
Old 13-07-2005, 04:28 PM
David

Anybody know where I can find some growing wild? I want to try it as an
herbal remedy to this damn poison ivy.

Buy Zanfel. ~$20-$30 an ounce, but probably worth $100 per ounce when
you're in pain. You may need to call around, but Randalls & Walgreens have
carried it at times. You can always go to their website and have a batch
overnighted.

Last time I had PI I used Zanfel and the itching literally stopped
instantly.

It's basically a scrubbing agent that removes the oil from your skin.
*Very* effective.

-D

Old 13-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Gary Brady

dt wrote:
Anybody know where I can find some growing wild? I want to try it as an
herbal remedy to this damn poison ivy.

thanks,

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/

Vinegar works on poison ivy, but it's pretty painful.

Gary Brady
Old 18-07-2005, 01:28 PM
DefaultUser

"Gary Brady" wrote in message
ink.net...
dt wrote:
Anybody know where I can find some growing wild? I want to try it as an
herbal remedy to this damn poison ivy.

thanks,

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/

Vinegar works on poison ivy, but it's pretty painful.

Gary Brady

Tecnu is an excellent product that is very effective on poison oak and
poison ivy and, although not considered an 'herbal' remedy, is readily
available at local pharmacies - Walgreen's, etc.

Its the best remedy I've found in the last thirty years...

Al Hanke
Austin, Texas