Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Wooly

Default WFF (or WTB if necessary) Fruiting Fig starter

Hi y'all. I've been looking for a 1-5 gallon fruiting fig start for a
couple of months now. Rumor is the Home Depot on Great Hills Trail
had some over the weekend but I couldn't find any when I ran out there
yesterday evening. If you live north-central and have a sucker or
volunteer you're willing to part with I'll bring a spade and a bucket
and come dig it up.

I'd particularly like a Celeste starter but given my luck in finding
*any* fig start I won't turn down a Brown Turkey. As I'm not
profligate in watering my part of the great outdoors I think a Kadota
is probably not suitable.

Thanks!

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Carpobrotus Edulis AKA Ice Plant, Hottentot Fig, Kaffir Fig Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 24-03-2010 06:54 AM
tree spraying necessary? jin Lawns 3 24-09-2003 11:12 PM
Pump filter - necessary or not? Meoww Ponds 10 22-08-2003 12:06 PM
Is a Air Pump necessary? FBCS Ponds 52 06-08-2003 12:12 AM
CO2 diffuser - not necessary Michael Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 20-04-2003 06:20 AM