GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/100789-help.html)

Edward Sparkes 31-07-2005 08:53 PM

HELP

Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
Have been searching for years .
Edward

Phil L 31-07-2005 09:50 PM

Edward Sparkes wrote:
:: Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
:: can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
:: Have been searching for years .
:: Edward

http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pages/Ericaceous.html

http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pag...ml#Anchor-1101

Shows that they are £4.50p each.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Phil L 31-07-2005 09:53 PM

Phil L wrote:
:: Edward Sparkes wrote:
:::: Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
:::: can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
:::: Have been searching for years .
:::: Edward
::
:: http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pages/Ericaceous.html
::
It doesn't show that they are £4.50, I was looking a something else, they do
have them according to their website though.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Jaques d'Alltrades 01-08-2005 10:07 AM

The message
from Edward Sparkes contains these words:

Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
Have been searching for years .

Hello Edwrad - I've another Spitfire pic if you want it...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Edward Sparkes 05-08-2005 09:51 PM

The message
from "Phil L" contains these words:

Phil L wrote:
:: Edward Sparkes wrote:
:::: Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
:::: can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
:::: Have been searching for years .
:::: Edward
::
:: http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pages/Ericaceous.html
::
It doesn't show that they are £4.50, I was looking a something else, they do
have them according to their website though.

Many thanks. I had, in fact, turned him up in Google but he is so far away.
Once established they are as tough as old boots BUT they are very choosy.

A rhodothamnus in bloom is exquisite beyond description. Ah! well!

Thank you again. Edward.