Old 31-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Edward Sparkes

Default HELP

Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
Have been searching for years .
Edward
Old 31-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Phil L

Edward Sparkes wrote:
:: Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
:: can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
:: Have been searching for years .
:: Edward

http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pages/Ericaceous.html

http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pag...ml#Anchor-1101

Shows that they are £4.50p each.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Old 31-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:
:: Edward Sparkes wrote:
:::: Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
:::: can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
:::: Have been searching for years .
:::: Edward
::
:: http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pages/Ericaceous.html
::
It doesn't show that they are £4.50, I was looking a something else, they do
have them according to their website though.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Edward Sparkes contains these words:

Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
Have been searching for years .

Hello Edwrad - I've another Spitfire pic if you want it...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 05-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Edward Sparkes

The message
from "Phil L" contains these words:

Phil L wrote:
:: Edward Sparkes wrote:
:::: Can anyone please sell me or put me in touch with anyone who
:::: can supply me with a potted RHODOTHAMNUS chamaecistus.
:::: Have been searching for years .
:::: Edward
::
:: http://www.christiealpines.co.uk/Pages/Ericaceous.html
::
It doesn't show that they are £4.50, I was looking a something else, they do
have them according to their website though.

Many thanks. I had, in fact, turned him up in Google but he is so far away.
Once established they are as tough as old boots BUT they are very choosy.

A rhodothamnus in bloom is exquisite beyond description. Ah! well!

Thank you again. Edward.

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM