Old 23-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Note

Default BULBS

To all at UK Rec Gardening:

Eurobulbs UK LTD 's new secure site is now open:
True Cultivated English Bluebells - NOT STOLEN FROM OUR WOODLANDS ! ( We are
ministry registered growers - please do not support those who steal bulbs
from the wild)
Snowdrops, Crocus, Aconites, Narcissus,
and many more...

We have a special offer on - 30 free Ornithagalum Nutans and 30 free Scilla
Siberica bulbs
with EVERY £30 you spend.

Delivery to UK Mainland is only £2.00 ( for Highlands, Islands and further
afield please call to arrange delivery)

Hope to hear from you soon !

Happy Gardening folks !

Jerry

( This is not electronically generated spam - it was posted "by hand" to
uk.rec.gardening by a subscriber)

bulbs lois Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Spring Bulbs Greg Gardening 2 04-02-2003 02:48 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Ponds (alternative) 1 30-01-2003 05:21 AM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 09:55 PM