Old 29-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Chris Wright

Default soil screener

Does anyone have a vibrating soil screener for sale/rent. I can find them in
the states but not over here. Please email me at .

Many thx.

Old 29-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Phil L

Chris Wright wrote:
:: Does anyone have a vibrating soil screener for sale/rent. I can find
:: them in the states but not over here. Please email me at
:: .
::
:: Many thx.

http://www.coppard.co.uk/pages/index/a-z.htm

Have them for hire, they have two branches, one in Crowborough and the other
in Godstone, neither of which I have ever heard of.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

Old 02-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Paul D.Smith

If you find one, please post what make, model and what the official name
was. Also, give an idea of the size and what it coped with.

I wanted such a thing 8 years ago to try and remove as many stones/gravel as
possible from my previously paved garden before I sowed my lawn but I never
managed to find one, or for that matter anyone who immediately understood
what I wanted!

Cheers,
Paul DS.