Old 31-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Note

Default Bulbs

To all at Rec Gardening:

www.eurobulbs.co.uk

Eurobulbs UK Ltd are now shipping our bulbs,
you can view our catalogue or
order your bulbs from our
new secure online sto

True Cultivated English Bluebells - NOT STOLEN FROM OUR WOODLANDS ! ( We are
ministry registered growers - please do not support those who steal bulbs
from the wild)

Snowdrops, Crocus, Aconites, Narcissus
and many more...

We have a special offer on -
30 free Ornithagalum Nutans and 30 free Scilla Siberica bulbs
with EVERY £30 you spend.

Delivery to UK Mainland is only £2.00 ( for Highlands, Islands and further
afield please call to arrange delivery)

Hope to hear from you soon !

Happy Gardening folks !

Jerry

www.eurobulbs.co.uk

( This is not electronically generated spam - it was posted "by hand" to
uk.rec.gardens by a subscriber)

Old 01-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Kay

( This is not electronically generated spam - it was posted "by hand" to
uk.rec.gardens by a subscriber)

I for one will not be doing business with you, on the assumption that
you will how precisely the same level of concern for your customers
individually as you are showing to your potential customers en-masse in
urg.

--
Kay

bulbs lois Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Spring Bulbs Greg Gardening 2 04-02-2003 02:48 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Ponds (alternative) 1 30-01-2003 05:21 AM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 09:55 PM