GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   garden pics on web site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/10355-garden-pics-web-site.html)

Kay Easton 14-03-2003 08:53 AM

garden pics on web site

If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.
--
Kay Easton

http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/

Rod 14-03-2003 08:53 AM

garden pics on web site

"Kay Easton" wrote in message ...
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.
--
Kay Easton

http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/

Thanks for that Kay, lovely garden and lovely cats.

Rod

Inge Jones 14-03-2003 04:44 PM

garden pics on web site

You say you "believe in creating opportunities and allowing the plants
to make the most of them" - sounds like me! Thank you for suggesting a
better way I can say to people in future that I can't be bothered with
all the fussing that some plants are supposed to need (-: As for those
that have to be actually dug up and taken in for the winter... Do people
really do that???!!!

Amynthas 14-03-2003 07:44 PM

garden pics on web site

In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'
--
Amynthas

Rod 14-03-2003 07:56 PM

garden pics on web site

"Amynthas" wrote in message
A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'
--
Amynthas

That was taken as read and it's a credit to all the inmates of the Fort.

Rod

JennyC 15-03-2003 07:52 AM

garden pics on web site

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden

on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and

look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.
--
Kay Easton
http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/

Loved the slide show :~))
Jenny

Jane Ransom 16-03-2003 09:20 AM

garden pics on web site

In article , Amynthas Nzlagunf@f
pneobeb.qrzba.pb.hx writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'

But Edward, people here don't know *you* :))))))))))))))
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

Amynthas 16-03-2003 09:20 AM

garden pics on web site

In message , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Amynthas Nzlagunf@f
pneobeb.qrzba.pb.hx writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'

But Edward, people here don't know *you* :))))))))))))))

Course they do Jane, after all I've met many of them and the way
Kay's been plugging the website the rest will have visited it and seen
the worst.
--
Amynthas

Kay Easton 16-03-2003 06:20 PM

garden pics on web site

In article , Amynthas Nzlagunf@f
pneobeb.qrzba.pb.hx writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'

Well, it's probably *your* website.
I can just imagine your reaction if I added a page to it without telling
you! (1)

(1) incredulity that I'd managed it.
--
Kay Easton