Old 14-03-2003, 09:08 AM
Jack

Default Achillea

I'm thinking of getting a cerise achillea but does anyone know if they flop
over untidy-like, like the yellow achillea does?

Thanks.

Old 14-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Paul Kelly

"Jack" wrote in message
I'm thinking of getting a cerise achillea but does anyone know if they

flop
over untidy-like, like the yellow achillea does?

Thanks.

the shorter growth varieties hold their heads and shape - erm says he
blushing - at least until 14 March the next year.

Memo to self: I must get out and do the spring tidy!

pk

Old 14-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"Jack" wrote in message
I'm thinking of getting a cerise achillea but does anyone know if

they flop
over untidy-like, like the yellow achillea does?

Thanks.

Jack,

I have Achillea "Cerise Queen" and it holds up very well and doesn't
need staking.

HTH
Iris McCanna

Old 14-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Sue

"Paul Kelly" wrote
the shorter growth varieties hold their heads and shape - erm says he
blushing - at least until 14 March the next year.

I could do with a pale yellow achillea. Is there one like that to look out
for which doesn't get too tall? Christopher Lloyd writes about 'taygetea'
but I've never found that anywhere.

Memo to self: I must get out and do the spring tidy!

I'm feeling very virtuous this year as I've just about done mine, apart
from cutting down the buddleja.

Sue