GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cookenhof?? Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/10397-cookenhof-gardens.html)

Mike 18-03-2003 07:20 PM

Cookenhof?? Gardens

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from contains these words:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:49:31 +0000, Mike
wrote:

With regards to being 'badly organised', before I started organising
reunions I went to a couple which weren't organised at all.

Erm, I had already noticed that you were going to do the organising...

Funny, we've never seen any comments from the scores of urg readers
who booked the urg coachtrip weekend which Crowe organised (according to
him).

Janet.

OI, I thought you had killfiled me :-))

Just couldn't keep away could you ;-))))))

As it happens, I got it wrong and organised it for the wrong time of the
year. As a non gardener, I forgot that the spring is 'rather an
important' time for the keen gardeners.

The trip has been re organised, provisionally, for the Autumn.

However, I am quite prepared to admit when I am wrong.

Are you?

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies.
Does he Mabbett?