GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/10452-galanthus-wendys-gold.html)

Sue 14-03-2003 11:44 PM

Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold'

Does anyone know where I can get this unusual variety of snowdrop? I saw it
featured on the Anglia tv programme 'Take a Leaf' the other day and I'd
like to plant in memory of someone.

Sue

Emrys Davies 15-03-2003 12:44 AM

Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold'

'Sue',

Hopefully this site will help you:

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder....asp?ID=126686

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Emrys Davies 15-03-2003 12:56 AM

Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold'

'Sue',

You got me searching. You will like this site:

http://www.palantir.co.uk/g203.html

Good Luck,

Emrys Davies.

Rachel Sullivan 16-03-2003 09:20 AM

Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold'

In article , Sue
writes
Does anyone know where I can get this unusual variety of snowdrop? I saw it
featured on the Anglia tv programme 'Take a Leaf' the other day and I'd
like to plant in memory of someone.

Joe Sharman at Monksilver Nursery has it (look in Plant Finder). You'll
have to be quick though - they are lifted 'in the green' and the time is
almost gone now.

--
Rachel
Clematis Web Site

Sue 18-03-2003 08:44 AM

Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold'

" Emrys Davies" wrote
You got me searching. You will like this site:

http://www.palantir.co.uk/g203.html

Ooh, lovely pictures! Thank you Emrys and Rachel for the links.
If I can get a little group of these I hope they'll do as well as my other
ordinary ones have done.

Sue