GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jaques OT (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/108521-jaques-ot.html)

Kate Morgan 27-10-2005 08:44 PM

Jaques OT

My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

kate

Phil L 27-10-2005 10:00 PM

Jaques OT

Kate Morgan wrote:
My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

kate

not many things can cause this, the main two reasons a

1) His inbox is full.
2) You've got the email address wrong.

3) Although unlikely, you or your ISP could be on a blocked sender list.

Jaques d'Alltrades 27-10-2005 11:37 PM

Jaques OT

The message k
from "Phil L" contains these words:

Kate Morgan wrote:
My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

kate

not many things can cause this, the main two reasons a

1) His inbox is full.
2) You've got the email address wrong.

3) Although unlikely, you or your ISP could be on a blocked sender list.

e-mail address is in the sig? Hit reply and you reply to a spamtrap.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Kate Morgan 28-10-2005 03:02 PM

Jaques OT

My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

bet you fell into his foobar trap. It's like a black hole to an
alternative plane of existence from which there is no return. :-)

Janet

AHHHHHOOOOOOer crash bang wallop, yes I did :-)