Old 27-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Kate Morgan

Default Jaques OT

My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

kate
Old 27-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Phil L

Kate Morgan wrote:
My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

kate

not many things can cause this, the main two reasons a

1) His inbox is full.
2) You've got the email address wrong.

3) Although unlikely, you or your ISP could be on a blocked sender list.

Old 27-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message k
from "Phil L" contains these words:

Kate Morgan wrote:
My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

kate

not many things can cause this, the main two reasons a

1) His inbox is full.
2) You've got the email address wrong.

3) Although unlikely, you or your ISP could be on a blocked sender list.

e-mail address is in the sig? Hit reply and you reply to a spamtrap.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 28-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Kate Morgan

My emails to you are bouncing back, what am I doing wrong ?

bet you fell into his foobar trap. It's like a black hole to an
alternative plane of existence from which there is no return. :-)

Janet

AHHHHHOOOOOOer crash bang wallop, yes I did :-)