Old 27-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Dean

Default Nettle faq dead link

Hi there,

I've been googling the archives and would love to read the faq on nettle
manure but the link is coming up dead no matter which way I go at it.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...nettle.htmlCan anyone point me in the direction of a new faq or post the recipe, amountto dilute etc.ThanksDean

Old 27-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Dean" contains these words:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...nettle.htmlCan anyone point me in the direction of a new faq or post the recipe, amountto dilute etc.ThanksDean

Try just http://www.nugget.demon.co.uk/MetaFAQ/nettle.html

If that doesn't work, try it all in lower case.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 28-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Dean" contains these words:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...nettle.htmlCan
anyone point me in the direction of a new faq or post the recipe,
amountto dilute etc.ThanksDean

Try just http://www.nugget.demon.co.uk/MetaFAQ/nettle.html

If that doesn't work, try it all in lower case.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

No - this source appears to be defunct.

Try an alternative e.g.
http://www.nettles.org.uk/nettles/ac...ttlemanure.asp

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 28-10-2005, 09:29 PM
chris French

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...co.uk/MetaFAQ/
nettle.htmlCan anyone point me in the direction of a new faq or post
the recipe, amountto dilute etc.ThanksDean

I think someone mentionmed earlier this week, the FAQs are unwell.

www.nugget.co.uk seems unreachable can't find the email address for
Chunky (IIRC) who maintained this list.

IIRC this one was written by Alan Gould, I imagine he has a copy of it.

*thinks*....

It's still in Google's Cache:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...et.demon.co.uk
/MetaFAQ/nettle.html+nettle+faq&hl=en&client=firefox-a

--
Chris French

Old 29-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

It's a great liquid manure made by soaking a good armful or two of
fresh nettles in a barrel of water.Use a tightfitting lid because it
stinks. It's ready in 2 weeks, dilute with 4 parts clean water to use as
a liquid feed and foliar spray. It also deters insects, and (if it
splashes you) any close friends you may have had. You can make the same
thing using comfrey leaves, or a mix of the two.

Many of my weedings get put in a bucket. Any plants will do, though
nettles and comfrey are considered favourite.

I find that finished pelargonium heads make a nice brew. (FSVO 'nice')

Old 29-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Dean

Got it, thanks a lot guys

Dean

Old 29-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Dean" contains these words:

Got it, thanks a lot guys

You might not be so pleased if your SO or similar finds it...

Old 30-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Dean

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Dean" contains these words:

Got it, thanks a lot guys

You might not be so pleased if your SO or similar finds it...

Well, if SO insists on poking her nose in.............who am I to stop