Old 03-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Registered User

Question begonias

Iv'e recently grown tuberous begonias for the first time...what do I do with them in the Autumn?....solaara
Old 04-11-2005, 06:42 AM

Default begonias

Stop watering and let them die off and dry, then brush off any soil,
and store in a cool dry place and replant in spring, they should grow
again. Make sure they do not get too warm in store, but keep them away
from any frost.

Mike

Old 04-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Stop watering and let them die off and dry, then brush off any soil,
and store in a cool dry place and replant in spring, they should grow
again. Make sure they do not get too warm in store, but keep them away
from any frost.

Mike
Thanks...cheers! solaara.........

Tuberless Begonias Fleemo Gardening 1 04-12-2003 10:02 PM
Something in my yard loves begonias.. William McHarg Gardening 0 14-04-2003 03:08 AM
begonias Sabaa Mundia Gardening 0 14-04-2003 12:56 AM
growing begonias miklol United Kingdom 2 22-01-2003 07:58 PM
Begonias Chunky United Kingdom 0 28-09-2002 07:42 PM