GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Those blackbirds again! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/108830-those-blackbirds-again.html)

GardenerHarry 07-11-2005 04:28 PM

Those blackbirds again!

I am having perennial trouble with the blackbirds in my area. They are always pulling up the labels in my garden and are slowly driving me crazy! Would anyone have a solution to this frustrating problem?!

Blossom 08-11-2005 09:59 PM

Wooden labels?

Alan Holmes 09-11-2005 02:15 PM

Those blackbirds again!

"Blossom" wrote in message

Wooden labels?

--
Blossom

What?

Alan Holmes 09-11-2005 02:16 PM

Those blackbirds again!

"Blossom" wrote in message

Wooden labels?

--
Blossom

Or should I have said, what the hell are you talking about?

Mike Lyle 09-11-2005 02:43 PM

Those blackbirds again!

Alan Holmes wrote:
"Blossom" wrote in message

Wooden labels?

--
Blossom

Or should I have said, what the hell are you talking about?

I don't think it's her fault: it seems to come from GardenBanter.
Blossom, try experimenting with:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.gardening?hl=en

You'll get a fuller picture of the discussions (including, I'm
afraid, some of those stupid Usenet quarrels; but you can ignore
those).

--
Mike.